1. Liable Company: THE CONTENT BOX LTD, Rincón 541. Montevideo, Uruguay.
3. Consent and Data:
3.2. Personal Data: The Personal Data requested on the Site and/or Apps to create the SLOW CHANNEL Account are as follows:
• Name and surname;
• Zip code;
• Country of residence;
• Mobile phone number;
4. Purpose of Data Processing: SLOW CHANNEL may request and/or collect Personal Data on the users through the Site and/or Apps for the purposes stated below, as well as to comply with legal provisions (hereafter, the 'Processing'). SLOW CHANNEL and/or any third parties that should intervene in any stage of the Processing of Personal Data shall keep the confidentiality of said data when they fall into said category. YOUR Personal Data are essential to signing up for SLOW CHANNEL and may be used for the following purposes:
1. Signing up, renewing, and canceling subscription.
2. Carrying out inquiries, investigations and revisions related to your claims or complaints.
3. Contact related to the state of your account, requests for service, changes in the contract and any other matter relevant to the Site, the hired service and/or the information provided by you.
4. Carrying out market research, customer satisfaction surveys or any other activities for the purposes of promotion or customer satisfaction on the part of SLOW CHANNEL; Personal Data provided shall be on the record while using our services and until cancellation, as well as during the legally-prescribed period that must be complied with.
5. Data transfer. SLOW CHANNEL may share the Personal Data with the companies that make up the holding it belongs to, to comply with applicable the legal provisions, or when required to share such data by a competent authority. Aside from said instances, SLOW CHANNEL shall not your Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent.
7. Access to Personal Data and Withdrawal of Consent: Regarding Personal Data, users shall have the right to: access said data; rectify them when they are inexact or incomplete; cancel them; oppose –so long as there is legitimate cause- the Processing of their Personal Data at any moment; and/or withdraw their consent to the Processing of their Personal Data so that they are no longer used. However, it is important to bear in mind that we cannot always process your request to cancel your Personal Data, object to their Processing or withdraw your consent, since we might have to continue processing your Personal Data due to legal obligations. The user should bear in mind that, for certain purposes, the withdrawal of consent shall imply the discontinuation of the service, or the termination of the contract for SLOW CHANNEL services. Users should also consider that, in order to provide the promotions TATETI offers its users, as well as to avoid the duplication of said promotions, SLOW CHANNEL shall need to keep their e-mail addresses after they cancel their account. The right to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose the use of to Personal Data (ARCO rights) and Withdrawal of consent on the part of the user must be requested from SLOW CHANNEL and contain at least the following:
1. The name, home address and e-mail of the holder, so as to provide them with the answer to their request;
2. The documents that establish their identity or, when applicable, the legal representation of the holder;
3. The clear and precise description of the Personal Data over which they intend to exercise any of the aforementioned rights (in case of rectification, they must mention the modifications to be made and provide the documents to support their petition);
9. Site Security: SLOW CHANNEL implements physical, technical and administrative measures for the protection and confidentiality of the data provided by the users; moreover, we possess a safe server under the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) so the transmission of information sent to us is encrypted to ensure its protection. It should be noted that the security of data sent over the Internet can never be 100% guaranteed; therefore, although we endeavor to protect the users' personal information, in no case can the security of data transmission be ensured or guaranteed. Once the data are received, we shall do everything in our power to safeguard that information in our server.